Base on your profile
A new permanent opportunity details!
Employment Status: Contract & Freelance, Work at Home
Job Title: Procurement Support Manager
Base Pay: $54,600.00 - $89,900.00 per year. Wage depends on experience and skills.
Benefits package available : Competitive salary plus generous commission schedule. Full health care package including major medical, prescription, life, dental, and vision, 401k retirement plan. Paid holidays and vacation
Relocation Necessary: No Relocation required
The position will fulfill regulations and practices to deliver the most cheap movement of merchandise through the supply chain. The ideal candidate will hold ability to examine data and market facts for the present and future availability, and capacity of products and services.
- Travel to store locations to review product mix
- Negotiations with vendors on availability, product specs, distribution, delivery deadlines and price
- Ensure effective manufacturer research and vendor management procedures are used with best performance
- Control all inventory levels and tracking. Collaborate closely with forecasting and budgeting to supervise stock costs
- Manage new merchandise and product set
- Advice procurement processes to support consumer
- Work very efficiently with business group to provide information regarding the competition, potential manufacturers, pricing changes and purchase issues
Attributes & Skills:
- Ability to display, resolve a wide range of technical and none-technical errors
- Ability to optimize a supply chain logistics network
- Ability to work independently, communicate with all levels of management
- Advanced scanner, Fax and printer proficiency for prompt reporting
- Ability to handle up to 15 pounds and at times lift or move up to 37 pounds
- Valid driver�s license is necessary
- 21+ years old; US National
- No relocation is necessary
Background screen will be done.
All applicants applying for this job opening must be authorized to work in the United States, must be a US National.
Apply directly with the employer :
- Complete Employment Application Form in MS Word format http://docdroid.net/e28j or Adobe .PDF format http://www.docdroid.net/e28y/application-for-employment.pdf.html
- Send the Employment Application via Email back
- Send your Resume with your Credit Score for Salary consideration